Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each design is robust enough to deliver long service life. Offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through our unique "one fixturing" manufacturing method that assures maximum horsepower. All pistons come with moly coated skirts and will accommodate +1mm valve sizes. Round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal are included with every kit at no additional charge.
Recommended clearance: .0035" measured 1.100" down from the bottom of the oil ring groove.
- 2618 high strength material
- Offset wrist pin for quiet start-ups
- 9310 alloy .210” wall pin (Extreme Duty Series) include
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
- Recommended piston clearance .0035” measured 1.100” from the bottom of the oil ring